Friday 23rd November 2012
There have been 6 top-rated winners over the last 2 days:
- Ancient Greece in the 16:30 at Kempton on Wednesday (BSP of 21.52)
- Percythepinto in the 13:30 at Lingfield on Wednesday (BSP of 5.28)
- Rupert Bear in the 15:40 at Hexham on Wednesday (BSP of 4.20)
- Shakhees Rose in the 16:40 at Kempton yesterday (BSP of 3.97)
- Samson Collonges in the 15:10 at Hexham on Wednesday (2.85)
- Mutual Regard in the 19:30 at Kempton on Wednesday (BSP of 1.89)
14 top-rated selections have placed and 7 races have been won by second or third top-rated horses.
E-Book System Results – Last 2 Days
Cherry Lays (Recovery): +3.00 points
(323.98 points amassed in 2012)
Cherry Pips: +10.10 points
(596.70 points amassed in 2012)
Full Results (Please note: these 2 systems are not connected to our ratings)
Market Movers System
The selection process for the dutching system mentioned recently identified a couple of big priced winners on Wednesday. Miss Aix recorded the second highest 321 value on JustStartHere in the 19:00 at Kempton and went on to win the race with a Betfair SP of 43.58 & Gymdoli won the 13:40 at Hexham with an enormous Betfair SP of 212.06 after recording the second highest 321 value in the race:
The dutching system made a small profit of 2.39 points over the last 2 days, but backing all of the qualifying selections individually with 1 point would have returned a huge profit of 171.27 points after commission (based on Betfair SPs). The approach also made a profit on Monday and Tuesday (+15.85 points).
It’s a riskier strategy as the outlay is greatly increased, but it provides a great opportunity to catch a few big priced winners and make some decent profits. Staking just 0.25 points on each qualifying selection over the last 4 days would still have returned an impressive haul of 46.78 points. Something to consider!