Monday 11th February 2013
There have been 10 top-rated winners over the last 3 days:
- Dream Again Boys in the 15:15 at Warwick on Saturday (BSP of 9.66)
- Prince Of Pirates in the 16:00 at Kempton on Friday (BSP of 8.95)
- Maslak in the 13:50 at Southwell yesterday (BSP of 4.49)
- Molotof in the 14:05 at Warwick on Saturday (BSP of 3.68)
- Broxbourne in the 19:00 at Wolverhampton on Friday (BSP of 3.50)
- Barrakilla in the 15:25 at Uttoxeter on Saturday (BSP of 3.25)
- Ma Filleule in the 13:30 at Warwick on Saturday (BSP of 2.82)
- Sir Des Champs in the 15:20 at Leopardstown on Saturday (BSP of 2.47)
- Silviniaco Conti in the 14:25 at Newbury on Saturday (BSP of 1.93)
- Hillbilly Boy in the 18:50 at Wolverhampton on Saturday (BSP of 1.73)
Silviniaco Conti kept up his unbeaten record this season with an emphatic victory in the Betfair Denman Chase at Newbury on Saturday (photo: Sporting Life)
Sir Des Champs got the better of Flemenstar in a thrilling Hennessy Gold Cup at Leopardstown on Saturday (photo: Sporting Life)
24 top-rated selections have placed and 19 races have been won by second or third top-rated selections.
Horse Racing Steamers That Tick All The Boxes
16 horses have recorded the highest positive Mov1, Mean & 321 values in their respective races on JustStartHere over the last 3 days and 3 of them have gone on to win:
- Swaledale Lad in the 15:45 at Bangor on Friday (Betfair SP of 8.22)
- Westward Point in the 16:25 at Warwick on Saturday (Betfair SP of 17)
- Theatrical Star in the 16:00 at Exeter yesterday (Betfair SP of 4.53)
Backing all 16 qualifying selections to win would have returned a profit of 12.41 points after commission (based on Betfair starting prices).
Over the last 7 days the approach has produced 11 winners out of 32 qualifying selections (34%), and a total return of +46.44 points after commission (based on Betfair starting prices).
You can read more about the system here.
Some of you may have noticed that the JustStartHere website has recently had a bit of a makeover. If you get the chance, please take a look around and let us know what you think – we’re always keen to receive feedback.