Friday 12th April 2013
There have been 12 top-rated winners over the last 2 days:
- Milans Well in the 15:30 at Wincanton yesterday (BSP of 8.53)
- Whatever It Takes in the 20:50 at Dundalk on Wednesday (7.01)
- The Four Elms in the 19:10 at Limerick yesterday (BSP of 5.85)
- Hill Of Dreams in the 18:00 at Kempton yesterday (BSP of 5.73)
- Maggie Pink in the 20:30 at Kempton yesterday (BSP of 5.20)
- O Ma Lad in the 16:50 at Catterick on Wednesday (BSP of 4.89)
- Qeethaara in the 14:30 at Lingfield on Wednesday (BSP of 3.96)
- El Salvador in the 19:40 at Limerick yesterday (BSP of 3.06)
- Polar Kite in the 14:50 at Catterick on Wednesday (BSP of 2.35)
- Officer In Command in the 16:55 at Kempton yesterday (BSP of 2.33)
- Refreshestheparts in the 17:00 at Lingfield on Wednesday (2.04)
- Fruity O’Rooney in the 16:20 at Fontwell yesterday (BSP of 1.85)
22 top-rated selections have placed and 11 races have been won by second or third top rated horses. To view the overall performance of the top-rated selections, please click here.
All Weather Results
All weather meetings account for a large chunk of daily UK and Irish horse racing and we’re very pleased to report an upturn in results for the top-rated selections at those tracks over the last 6 weeks.
Since the beginning of March 2013 there have been 310 rated all weather races - 97 of those have been won by the top-rated Cherry Pick (31%). Backing every top-rated selection to win over that period would have returned a level stakes profit of 65.13 points after commission (based on Betfair starting prices).
187 top-rated selections have placed in that time (60%) and 186 races have been won by first, second or third top-rated selections (60%). Backing every top-rated selection to place would have returned a level stakes profit of 36.70 points after commission (based on Betfair place SPs). Dutching the top 3 rated in every race would have returned a level stakes profit of 28.29 points after commission (based on Betfair SPs).
That makes a total level stakes profit of 130.12 points after commission for the 3 approaches, an average return of 3.17 points per day and a total return on investment of 14%.
Fingers crossed the trend will continue at Lingfield, Wolverhampton & Dundalk today!