Friday 15th February 2013
There have been 8 top-rated winners over the last 2 days:
- Wild Geese in the 14:40 at Musselburgh on Wednesday (BSP of 8.67)
- Picansort in the 18:00 at Kempton on Wednesday (BSP of 5.55)
- MJ Woodward in the 13:50 at Southwell on Wednesday (BSP of 4.10)
- Gabrial The Duke in the 14:00 at Lingfield on Wednesday (BSP of 3.66)
- Clashnabrook in the 14:50 at Thurles yesterday (BSP of 3.33)
- Dewala in the 16:50 at Southwell on Wednesday (BSP of 1.99)
- Coverholder in the 15:40 at Kelso yesterday (BSP of 1.76)
- Peddlers Cross in the 13:40 at Musselburgh on Wednesday (BSP of 1.24)
Peddlers Cross won at Musselburgh ahead of his Cheltenham
16 top-rated selections have placed including Cecily Parsley in the 14:30 at Lingfield on Wednesday with a Betfair place SP of 6.20 and Studfarmer in the 18:30 at Kempton on Wednesday with a Betfair place SP of 5.40. 6 races have been won by second or third top-rated selections.
Steamers That Tick All The Boxes
The market movers system we’ve been keeping track of recently has now produced 16 winners out of 62 qualifying selections since the beginning of February and a total return of +31.57 points after commission (based on Betfair starting prices). We’ll continue to keep an eye on how it performs over the coming days.
If you have any systems you’d like us to investigate using the historical price movement data, please just let us know - we’d be more than happy to carry out some analysis for you.