Wednesday 9th January 2013
There have been 9 top-rated winners over the last 2 days:
- Groove On in the 15:25 at Wolverhampton yesterday (BSP of 4.34)
- Dark Lane in the 15:00 at Kempton on Monday (BSP of 3.59)
- Reginaldinho in the 13:00 at Leicester yesterday (BSP of 3.28)
- One Way Or Another in the 14:50 at Wolverhampton on Monday (2.77)
- Bennys Mist in the 15:40 at Taunton on Monday (BSP of 2.36)
- Rosie’s Lady in the 15:50 at Wolverhampton on Monday (BSP of 2.34)
- Thunderstorm in the 15:45 at Leicester yesterday (BSP of 2.23)
- Bold Adventure in the 16:55 at Wolverhampton yesterday (2.21)
- Jupiter Rex in the 16:10 at Taunton on Monday (BSP of 1.77)
13 top-rated selections have placed & 8 races have been won by second or third top-rated selections. To view the overall performance of the top-rated selections, please click here.
E-Book System Results – Last 2 Days
Cherry Lays (Recovery): +5.00 points
(+22.80 points amassed in 2013)
Cherry Pips: +14.70 points
(-65.70 points amassed in 2013)
Full Results (Please note: these 2 systems are not connected to the Cherry Picks ratings)
Notable Winning Steamers At Wolverhampton Yesterday
Toga Tiger steamed in from an 11am price of 19.00 to a 1 minute price of 11.50 & recorded a big Mov1 value of +3.94 on JustStartHere before winning the 14:20.
Coastal Passage came in from an 11am price of 10.50 to a 1 minute price of 4.90 & recorded a significant Mov1 value of +5.33 before winning the 14:50.
Kyllachykov went from an 11am price of 7.60 to a 1 minute price of 4.20 & recorded a Mov1 value of +6.15 before winning the 17:25.