Wishing You A Merry Christmas & A Prosperous 2013!
Friday 21st December 2012
There have been 5 top-rated winners over the last 2 days:
- Sustainability in the 13:50 at Newbury on Wednesday (BSP of 5.20)
- Nashville in the 13:00 at Lingfield on Wednesday (BSP of 5.10)
- Reginald Claude in the 12:30 at Lingfield on Wednesday (BSP of 5.00)
- Jacob’s Son in the 14:30 at Lingfield yesterday (BSP of 5.00)
- Ovett in the 15:55 at Kempton on Wednesday (BSP of 2.80)
15 top-rated selections have placed and 13 races have been won by second or third top-rated selections. To view the overall performance of the top-rated selections, please click here.
This will be the last Cherry Picks email of 2012 but JustStartHere subscribers will still be able to access the daily ratings from their accounts as usual over the festive period. If you’d like to sign up to the service, please click here.
E-Book System Results – Last 2 Days
Cherry Lays (Recovery): -42.24 points
(305.92 points amassed in 2012)
Cherry Pips: +7.80 points
(573.50 points amassed in 2012)
Full Results (Please note: these 2 systems are not connected to the Cherry Picks ratings)