Wednesday 6th February 2013
There have been 4 top-rated winners over the last 2 days:
- Aubrietia in the 15:40 at Southwell yesterday (Betfair SP of 6.01)
- Winds And Waves in the 15:00 at Market Rasen yesterday (BSP of 5.55)
- Gallox Bridge in the 14:30 at Market Rasen yesterday (BSP of 2.96)
- Stand Guard in the 14:40 at Southwell yesterday (BSP of 1.57)
6 top-rated selections have placed and 6 races have been won by second or third top-rated selections. To view the overall performance of the top-rated selections, please click here.
Market Movers That Tick All The Boxes
The 7 horses listed below all recorded the highest positive Mov1, Mean & 321 values in their respective races on JustStartHere - the only 7 to do so over the last 2 days:
- Le Reve in the 14:00 at Market Rasen yesterday (W)
- Bartley in the 14:10 at Southwell yesterday (P)
- Unzing in the 14:25 at Fairyhouse yesterday (P)
- Smart Money in the 14:55 at Fairyhouse yesterday (W)
- Sans Loi in the 15:40 at Southwell yesterday (L)
- Helloin the 16:30 at Market Rasen yesterday (W)
- Discay in the 16:40 at Southwell yesterday (W)
Out of the 7, 4 went on to win (57%) and 6 went on to place (86%). Backing them all to win would have returned a profit of 13.60 points after commission (based on Betfair SPs) and backing them all to place would have returned a profit of 12.91 points after commission (based on Betfair place SPs).
If a horse ticks all 3 boxes of being the biggest overall (Mov1), average (Mean) & late (321) steamer in a race, it’s definitely worth taking note.