Friday 12th October 2012
There have been 6 top-rated winners over the last 2 days:
- Jawhary in the 15:20 at Towcester on Wednesday (BSP of 9.60)
- Amaze in the 16:40 at Ayr yesterday (BSP of 6.60)
- It’s A Mans World in the 17:40 at Ayr yesterday (BSP of 6.40)
- Bennys Mist in the 15:50 at Exeter yesterday (BSP of 3.29)
- Pericoloso in the 16:20 at Exeter yesterday (BSP of 3.10)
- Delores Rocket in the 14:40 at Ayr yesterday (BSP of 2.83)
14 top-rated selections have placed and 12 races have been won by second or third top-rated horses including Beside The Fire who won the 16:40 at Ludlow on Wednesday with a Betfair SP of 31.26 and Bond Fastrac who won the 15:40 at Ayr yesterday with a Betfair SP of 29. To view a report on backing big priced top 3 rated Cherry Picks selections, please click here.
Dutching the top 3 Cherry Picks selections in every race over the last 2 days would have returned a profit of 12.38 points after Betfair commission (based on Betfair SPs). To view the Cherry Picks dutching report, please click here.
E-Book System Results – Last 2 Days
Cherry Lays (Recovery): +6 points
(364.5 points amassed in 2012)
Cherry Pips: +17 points
(496 points amassed in 2012)
Full Results (Please note: these 2 systems are not connected to our ratings)