There have been 6 top-rated winners over the last 3 days:
- Across The Bayin the 14:20 at Haydock on Saturday (BSP of 13.00)
- Cloudy Too in the 16:05 at Haydock on Saturday (BSP of 5.50)
- Solar Deityin the 16:00 at Lingfield on Saturday (BSP of 4.15)
- Heronry in the 16:05 at Sandown on Friday (BSP of 3.55)
- Hillbilly Boyin the 12:40 at Lingfield on Saturday (BSP of 2.03)
- Zarkandarin the 15:35 at Wincanton on Saturday (BSP of 1.39)
Odds-on favourite Zarkandar ran out a ready winner of the Grade Two Bathwick Tyres Kingwell Hurdle at Wincanton (photo: Sporting Life)
Across The Bay showed admirable resolution from the front to win the Rendlesham Hurdle at Haydock Park (photo: Sporting Life)
12 top-rated selections have placed and 6 races have been won by second or third top-rated selections.
There have been 2 top-rated winners over the last 3 days:
- Spiferin the 14:55 at Kempton on Saturday (Betfair SP of 6.68)
- Tennis Cap in the 15:20 at Naas on Saturday (Betfair SP of 4.28)
5 top-rated selections have placed including Lady Lyrath (Betfair SP of25, place SP of 6.41), who was beaten into second by half a length in the 20:50 at Dundalk on Friday. 4 races have been won by second or third top-rated selections. To view the overall performance of the top-rated selections, please click here.
Cherry Pips: 0.00 points (-82.40 points amassed in 2013)
Top-Rated Cherry Picks Day Of The Week Analysis
Many of you have written in recently asking how the top-rated selections fare on the different days of the week. Seeing as how the weather has played havoc with the racing schedule over the last few days, we thought we’d carry out some analysis. Here are the findings:
No. Winning Days
Unsurprisingly then, Saturday comes out on top. The quality of horse racing is generally better on Saturdays and this makes predicting winners a whole lot easier. Thursday is the day to avoid it seems!
If you have any Cherry Picks analysis requests, please don’t hesitate to get in contact (email@example.com) – we’d be more than happy to take a look for you if we can.
There have been 8 top-rated winners over the last 2 days:
- Mystical Sapphirein the 16:45 at Kempton yesterday (Betfair SP of 6.72)
- Temuco in the 13:30 at Lingfield on Wednesday (Betfair SP of 5.66)
- Purple ‘n Gold in the 13:00 at Kempton on Wednesday (Betfair SP of 4.69)
- Captain Kendall in the 18:10 at Kempton on Wednesday (Betfair SP of 4.27)
- One Way Or Another in the 12:30 at Lingfield on Wednesday (Betfair SP of 3.40)
- Cool Sky in the 14:35 at Wolverhampton yesterday (Betfair SP of 2.15)
- Brave Spartacus in the 15:15 at Catterick yesterday (Betfair SP of 1.42)
- Lager Time in the 13:55 at Lingfield yesterday (Betfair SP of 1.34)
23 top-rated selections have placed & 15 races have been won by second or third top-rated selections including Teen Ager who won the 19:10 at Kempton on Wednesday with a Betfair SP of 29.59. To view the overall performance of the top-rated selections, please click here.
Cherry Pips: -29.20 points (-94.90 points amassed in 2013)
Full Results (Please note: these 2 systems are not connected to the Cherry Picks ratings)
Latest Top-Rated Cherry Picks Racecourse Statistics In the table below we’ve listed the latest batch of top-rated Cherry Picks racecourse statistics (10/12/2012 – 09/01/2013). All of the returns are based on Betfair starting prices and take into account 5% commission.
If you’d like the full Excel racecourse report detailing the performance of the top-rated selections since April 2011 (excluding top 3/dutch results), please sign up to JustStartHere. If you’re an existing member and you’d like a copy of the latest report, please let us know via email.
There have been 7 top-rated winners over the last 4 days and, tellingly, 20 second or third top-rated winners. To view the overall performance of our top-rated selections, please click here and scroll down to the Cherry Picks results table.
PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to access the ratings 7 days a week, please sign up to our horse racing price monitoring site JustStartHere - subscription costs £6 per month via PayPal. The ratings are available to download in PDF and Excel format direct from the website every morning from about 8am.
Cherry Pips: +22.4 points (1,787.66 points amassed since Jan 2010)
Full Results (Please note: these 2 systems are not connected to our ratings)
Notable Late Steamer Yesterday
Millieann won the 14:35 at Cork yesterday after steaming in considerably during the last 3 minutes before post time. It came in from a 3 minute price of 55 to a 1 minute price of 44 and recorded a high positive 321 value of 2 on JustStartHere (outlined in red on the screenshot below). It’s also worth noting the unusual overall price movement – at one time the price dropped all the way down to 13.5 before drifting back out to 50.
Please Note: You can view this image in more detail by right-clicking on it and selecting “Open image in new tab”. Alternatively you can zoom in and out by holding the Ctrl key and pressing + or -.
Watch out for unusual betting patterns today:
Please visit thewebsite or drop us an email if you have any queries about any of our services.
Best of luck!