Monday 7th January 2013
There have been 10 top-rated winners over the last 3 days:
- Newton Tonic in the 15:30 at Plumpton yesterday (Betfair SP of 7.02)
- Flying Tempo in the 15:00 at Wolverhampton on Friday (BSP of 4.20)
- Basle in the 12:30 at Wolverhampton on Friday (BSP of 3.98)
- Farmleigh House in the 14:35 at Lingfield on Saturday (BSP of 3.51)
- Miss Bunter in the 14:30 at Wolverhampton on Friday (BSP of 3.31)
- One For Harry in the 13:05 at Newcastle on Saturday (BSP of 2.62)
- Drawnfromthepast in the 16:00 at Wolverhampton on Friday (2.49)
- Golden Flower in the 12:50 at Lingfield on Saturday (BSP of 1.93)
- Berlusca in the 14:45 at Wolverhampton yesterday (BSP of 1.71)
- Activate in the 15:20 at Wolverhampton yesterday (BSP of 1.61)
20 top-rated selections have placed & 21 races have been won by second or third top-rated selections. To view the overall performance of the top-rated selections, please click here.
E-Book System Results – Last 3 Days
Cherry Lays (Recovery): +7.00 points
(+17.80 points amassed in 2013)
Cherry Pips: -58.70 points
(-80.40 points amassed in 2013)
Full Results (Please note: these 2 systems are not connected to the Cherry Picks ratings)
Notable Winning Steamers Over The Weekend
Beneficial Spirit steamed in massively from an 11am price of 55 to a 1 minute price of 19 & recorded a big Mov1 value of +6.54 on JustStartHere before winning the 14:05 at Naas yesterday.
Dalasiri came in from an 11am price of 42 to a 1 minute price of 8.2 & recorded a significant Mov1 value of +8.04 before winning the 12:40 at Cork on Saturday.
There were more telling betting patterns at Cork later that day as Wilde Wit Pleasure steamed in from an 11am price of 26 to a 1 minute price of 10 & recorded a Mov1 value of +6.15 before winning the 14:55.